Dual Spec: Oh please Blizzard

Healers

Lately there has been a lack of healers amongst the LFG channel. Spending up to two hours looking for healers. As a hybrid class, I get asked to heal frequently but it is just simply not affordable to switch specs all the time to heal for groups. I enjoy questing, it’s the most efficient way of leveling and it is enjoyable. Leveling as a holy spec is painfully slow for questing and it is simply not fun sitting behind a group refilling health bars for 1.5 million experience.

Dual Spec

Blues have dropped a few lines on this concept of being able to switch between two different specs at the click of a button. This system could save the problems in LFG tenfold. The shortage has gotten so bad that people have paid me 100g for the re-spec fee.

Its only got me thinking which spec I would make my off spec.

So what do you say?
Good or bad?