Deadmines

As a product of unmotivation to quest, I started a rogue that I plan to twink at 19. I hear it is rather fun and can be a good time killer.
During the gearing process, you have to run through the Deadmines alot. Considering a few pieces of gear drop inside.

The popular twink armor Blackened Defias Armor.
There are two weapons you may use, the sword Cruel Barb.
Or if you are a fan of the fun play of daggers, Buzzer Blade is available.

I ran through multiple times to grab these, which only made me miss how fun of an instance it is. I currently reside on the Horde side of things, but Deadmines made me miss 'ol Alliance play.

I believe that Alliance have far better starting instances such as Deadmines, The Stormwind Stockades, and Gnomergan.

First of all, the Stockades is a prime area to farm wool, which is a rare commodity when Horde. Wool stacks can be up to 15g at times on my server, rather frustrating when trying to powerlevel your Tailoring or First Aid. Deadmines is a sufficient wool farming area but it still drops plenty of linen and sorts.

Deadmines, well its just a rad instance. Big buzzsaw machine, huge smelting plant, Mr. Smite, Pirate ship? :(

All this makes me want to re-roll
Sorry for the QQ :)
Enjoy